Add applets menu

Thomas Pf. colomar at autistici.org
Thu Jul 2 22:44:41 CEST 2009

I like tha look a lot as well. What still troubles me is the fact that the
configuration bar is horizontal although the actual placement of the applets
is vertical. I would strongly prefer it to be vertical so that when you want
to place an applet below another one, you do just that instead of placing it
to the right of it.
What happened to Gary's Idea of a vertical "thumbnail bar" representing the CV
that would also be used for scrolling the whole CV (there must still be
several mockups of it in the mailing list archive)? As I already mentioned,
that vertical bar could be used for configuration as well when set to "config
mode". And if Lee could just make taller/narrower versions of the icons, they
could as well be arranged vertically. They represent the applets very well.
What do you guys think of it?

- Thomas