Songbird also creating url-navigationy things..

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:52:29 CET 2009

I had noticed this out of the corner of my eye a while back. The thing
is that there is no guarantee that the kinds of actions that we want
these urls to invoke are compatible as they are likely to be quite
strongly tied to the overall design of the application.

That, and I really don't have time to go into a serious dialog with
them at the moment, I have more than enough on my hands and have
imposed a "no more projects" referendum on myself until all the stuff
for 2.1 that I am working on is done. If anyone else wants to have a
talk with them, that is fine with me, and I will of course comment, I
just cannot be the driving force behind this at the moment.

- Nikolaj