Summary of board- and voting-related discussions, and what comes next

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 23:48:11 CET 2009

On 26 Jan 2009, at 22:42, Seb Ruiz wrote:

> 2009/1/27 Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>:
>> Ok looks like someone needs to get the nominations going. So be it.
>> Here is my list of 5:
>
> Do we all want to have public nominations? Perhaps we could do an
> anonymous vote system if there is enough demand for it. Personally,
> I'm ambivalent.

Either way works. I stated that it would be public in both the
original email and in the one this weekend, but no one responded. I'm
fine with doing it either way.

This is also just for nominations... the actual voting will be
anonymous. I'm setting it up right now...

leo

p.s. at least 1 person will need to collect the nominations if we do
it "privately", so we would need to choose who that person is... etc.
seems overcomplicated. also i feel after 4-5 brave people have done
their nominations we should cover most of the people who would be
nominated.

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680
Tufts University 2010