extragear/multimedia/amarok

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Jan 24 21:51:02 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 9:42 PM, Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Dan Meltzer
> <parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think this is ok as long as it isn't backported.  Trunk won't be
>> released for awhile anyways.
>
> +1  Trunk won't be released for a couple months at least. Also,
> considering we are soon to depend on KDE 4.2 this isn't that big of a
> deal.
>
> We need to prod the packagers and make sure they're aware of the update though.
>
> Casey

Yes and did anyone think of stuff like Neon? It would really be good
to talk to people before doing such things. That is all I am saying.
(And as far as I can tell a few people think that a release from trunk
in two months or even less is a good idea. So please don't think in
dimensions of 5 or 6 months.)

Cheers
Lydia

--