iTunes database importer patch

Jonny Heggheim hegjon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:43:00 CET 2009

Hi, since I'm moving  from iTunes at Windows to amarok at Linux, I want to
migrate my collection.
Since the iTunes database contains the file path on my Windows
machine, I have to change them to the new location in my home folder.
The PropertyList structure in XML is painful to parse, so if someone
knows a library please tell me, or I'm going to make a small library
myself.

This is my first patch, please review it. I have tried to respect the
code formatting, but I'm not sure if its followed everywhere.

Known bugs:
Still tries to import playlist as tracks.

Jonny Heggheim