Patches for OpenSolaris

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jan 22 15:49:37 CET 2009

On Thursday 22 January 2009 03:28:51 Seb Ruiz wrote:

> >> Applying this patch gives me the following compilation error on g++/gcc
> >> 4.3.2 : src/metadata/tfile_helper.cpp:23:19: error: widec.h: No such
> >> file or directory
>
> Is there no Solaris #ifdef we could use?

#if defined(Q_OS_SOLARIS)

that's the usual Qt solution for detecting the OS; since I'm not entirely sure
about gcc in this context (I don't support it, but people are going to try to
use it to compile KDE4 on Solaris) so in addition

&& defined(__SUNPRO_CC)

should be used so you get this code only on Amarok-on-Solaris-with-SS12.

[ade]