Patches for OpenSolaris

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:16:37 CET 2009

Thanks for the patches Ade; in the future this is definitely the place
to submit patches. They might (and are as evident here) be missed on a
blog post.

> The amarok-wide patch is rather klumky, since it just forces in the Solaris
> wide character functions instead of doing some suitable conditional
> compilation. I'd be ok with maintaing this one separately.

Applying this patch gives me the following compilation error on g++/gcc 4.3.2 :
src/metadata/tfile_helper.cpp:23:19: error: widec.h: No such file or directory

By the way your cookies are yummy.

Casey Link