my git branches: acoustic fingerprinting and playlist generator

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:58:56 CET 2009

On Friday 16 January 2009 10:42:54 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
>   It's the most simple way of ensuring that some distributions won't be
> shipping amarok :) So yes, i'd be sort of against that one as well ;)

It doesn't ensure that at all.  It's not like GTACFeat is going to be a core
dependency so that Amarok can't be built without it.  It's going to be a
peripheral feature (albeit one I think is very useful) that an ambitious user
or committed distro maintainer will be able to provide, and hopefully will
become more common as the library matures.

Now can we all just quit playing Chicken Little for a few days so I can finish
my code?  Thanks.

--
Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com