Report from incorporation research committee

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:12:22 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Erik Hovland <erik at hovland.org> wrote:
> See what I get for taking a break from Amarok. I didn't make the initial
> list. I guess I better get back to submitting more code! Just kidding, my
> involvement has always been around the fringes.

Heh don't worry. Most of the people in that innitial list have been
spending a lot of their time on Amarok during the last 2 years or
more. So it really is no shame to not be on it. Stick with us and
you'll be on it soon. (Same goes for a few other people not on that
list. We have quite a few people who are borderline but we had to make
the call somewhere.)

Cheers
Lydia

--