Usability: Where to start?

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Wed Feb 18 20:25:04 CET 2009

On 18 Feb 2009, at 19:10, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Thank you for the invitation to participate in Amarok! I hope we can
> work
> together and make Amarok rock even more.
>
> Normally I would start things with a UI review, but Mark mentioned
> he didn't
> want anything too formal. Are there any particular areas you were
> concerned
> about and want me to look at first?

I for one would also appreciate a formal review that looks over more
general "Amarok usage patterns" or something, instead of only focusing
down on specific components.

What are other people's thoughts?

also, thanks so much celeste for taking the time to help us with
Amarok :)

leo
---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680