Amarok and Systemanager Crash

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sun Feb 15 11:59:06 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 February 2009 05:37:26 Mario Young wrote:
> Why my computer phonon dont work if the file hardwaredatabase is installed?
>
> Can somebody tell me what is the function of the file hardwaredatabase?
>

> OK, hope you guys understand what happend here and maybe this is a
> phonon bug or something

This is definitely not an Amarok bug, and is almost certainly a phonon bug
(although may, of course, be a Qt bug).

The best thing to do is probably to file a bug report (under the "phonon"
component) on bugs.kde.org, detailing everything you have put in these emails.

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett