SFC advice on our "board"

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:09:51 CET 2009

> I like "Amarok Financial Council" or "Amarok Administrative Council",
> exactly because it makes it clear that the board is not designed to be a
> technical lead for the project but merely used to distribute money and deal
> with legal matters.

IMHO,
"Amarok Financial Council" > "Amarok Administrative Council"

..because this council is only being created to handle issues relating
to finances.

"Administrative" makes me think of an executive management, a term
which (in the USA) implies control over the technical direction of the
project/group.

Both +1

Casey