SFC advice on our "board"

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Thu Feb 5 14:01:56 CET 2009

Council is appropriate.

------Original Message------
From: Mark Kretschmann
To: amarok-devel at kde.org
ReplyTo: amarok-devel at kde.org
Subject: Re: SFC advice on our "board"
Sent: Feb 5, 2009 3:01 AM

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a more serious not, as a suggestion for a name, how about the
> "Amarok Financial Council". It's a bit dry, but it does  get the point
> across that this is not a board that really directs the technical
> direction of the Project, it just manages finances.

I almost like that idea, minus the "Financial" (it seems too
limiting). Maybe just "Amarok Council"?

Although I'm not sure "Council" is a well fitting English term. We're
both no native English speakers - Someone native please comment.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer

Greg Meyer
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device.