The board, nominees.

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Sun Feb 1 03:15:49 CET 2009

Hi all,

So the plan according to my last email was to give time to vote in new
members before running the board vote itself. However, as there have
been no new member requests, I guess we can skip the voting on them
part of the equation. Also, as the nominations have died down, it
seems to me that we have our stable set of nominees.

So, without further ado, here is the list (in absolutely no order at
all):

Option: Jeff Mitchell
Option: Seb Ruiz
Option: Mark Kretschmann
Option: Leo Franchi
Option: Ian Monroe
Option: Nikolaj Nielsen
Option: Dan (leinir) Jensen
Option: Gregory Meyer
Option: Lydia Pintscher

If anyone would like to append a name to this list, you have until
tomorrow to do so. I'll start the vote tomorrow night or so. The vote
will last 1 week (unless someone would like it longer?).

cheers,
leo
---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680