2.2.2 delay

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed Dec 16 12:28:47 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 00:51, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I just had a look at the release schedule that says final tagging on
> 29th. That is awfully close already and looking at the release
> blockers we still have on bugzilla I am not confident we can make this
> with Christmas and stuff in between.
> As there really is no rush this time because of distros or anyone and
> I am likely away from a suitable PC on 29th anyway I'd like to delay
> tagging by one week for now and then see if it's all dandy. Tagging
> would happen on January 5th then. Any objections?

Not from me. Just as a reminder, we have 13 bugs marked as release
blockers, not sure all those are doable for 2.2.2 final, please
re-target the not realistic ones to 2.2.3 and remove the keyword for
now. See my previous mail for the links to the query :)

Regards, Myriam,

 who can go home in about 30 minutes :)

http://www.fsfe.org