2.2.2 delay

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Dec 16 00:51:29 CET 2009

Heya folks :)

I just had a look at the release schedule that says final tagging on
29th. That is awfully close already and looking at the release
blockers we still have on bugzilla I am not confident we can make this
with Christmas and stuff in between.
As there really is no rush this time because of distros or anyone and
I am likely away from a suitable PC on 29th anyway I'd like to delay
tagging by one week for now and then see if it's all dandy. Tagging
would happen on January 5th then. Any objections?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher