Playlist context menu: Cover vs Album

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Dec 6 10:15:57 CET 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Louis BAYLE <louis.bayle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I changed the menu name to 'Album' which is an already used string
> and will fit in the "string freeze" but:
>
> I am not satisfied with the menu name 'Album' because when I right-click
> on a song in the playlist, I mean this song and not it's album or it's Artist.
>
> So do you have suggestions on how to name this menu ?
>
> REM:
> content of the 'Album' sub-menu:
> - show under various artists
> - Display cover
> - Fetch cover
> - Set custom cover
> - Unset cover

Saw your merge request this morning, checked it out, and I must say:
I'm impressed :)

I like the patch a lot, I think it really cleans up the menu nicely.
Also it didn't have string changes, so I've merged it into Git
mainline (with some minor style cleanup). About the exact naming and
ordering of the menu, I guess we can still discuss that and change
accordingly, if there is a need.

Now the only thing missing is doing this for the Collection context menu too :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer