Playlist context menu: Cover vs Album

Louis BAYLE louis.bayle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:27:12 CET 2009

Hi again,

I changed the menu name to 'Album' which is an already used string
and will fit in the "string freeze" but:

I am not satisfied with the menu name 'Album' because when I right-click
on a song in the playlist, I mean this song and not it's album or it's Artist.

So do you have suggestions on how to name this menu ?

REM:
content of the 'Album' sub-menu:
- show under various artists
- Display cover