Appending tracks to the playlist by drag & drop

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at
Tue Dec 1 15:18:03 CET 2009

Took 5 minutes ;-)
(I meanwhile screwed my Qt installation and amarok compiles ages as well)

Playlist::PrettyListView::verticalOffset() const
    int ret = QListView::verticalOffset();
    if ( verticalScrollBar() && verticalScrollBar()->maximum() )
        ret += verticalScrollBar()->value() * 10 / verticalScrollBar()-
    return ret;

does the job (the  "10" is of course arbitrary, you'll have to #include

but curretnly i feel diminished eager to switch branches and compile bottom up
again :-(