2.2 release - equalizer

Artur Szymiec artur.szymiec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:27:46 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-08-17, pon o godzinie 16:42 -0400, Leo Franchi pisze:

> August 28th (fri): String freeze, soft feature freeze, tag/release 2.2
> Beta 1
> Sept. 11th (fri): Hard feature freeze, 2.2 Beta 2
> Sept. 25th (fri): Release 2.2 final
>
> I'm unsure if 4 weeks is too little time---I would say to try this
> schedule, and if we have to, release a beta3 instead of final, and
> push back final to Oct. 9th or so.

Well,

I'm very busy right now, so I can't work on the equalizer gui move to
the tools menu
and adding equalizer own dialog instead of using config/playback dialog.
By that I can't make  new version of equalizer support in Amarok before
2.2 Release.
On the other hand the patches sent last time were complete and working.

My proposal is to include the equalizer feature as it is for now, then
until next release
I will move the dialog to separate menu as requested.

Best regards

Artur Szymiec

Omnes Vulnerant Postuma Necat ...
Registered User No 397465
GNU/Linux Linux 2.6.28-12-generic x86_64
(K)/(U)buntu 9.04