2.2 release

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Mon Aug 24 18:39:26 CEST 2009

> Last warning: string freeze will start in 1 week! get your string
> changes in ASAP so we can make life easy on the translators.

Being explicit about the string freeze and bugs. Krazy spends a lot
of time on QString defects. It wouldn't be a bad idea to spend some time
looking at EBN for a few minutes a day to try to close some of that low
hanging fruit before the string freeze. After the string freeze, that fruit
becomes high hanging (to flog the metaphor).

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/