Code names for the Amarok 2.2 series

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Fri Aug 7 01:00:04 CEST 2009

2009/8/7 Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch>:
> Hi all,
>
> going through a few of old Oldfield records, I came across Tubular
> Bells II, which has a very nice track names list:
>
>   "Sentinel"
>   "Dark Star"
>   "Clear Light"
>   "Blue Saloon"
>   "Sunjammer"
>   "Red Dawn"
>   "The Bell"
>   "Weightless"
>   "The Great Plain"
>   "Sunset Door"
>   "Tattoo"
>   "Altered State"
>   "Maya Gold"
>   "Moonshine"
>
> Pretty much all of them would make brilliant code names for the next
> serie of releases. What do you think?

I disagree. I don't like the names and I don't think that they have
any particularly connected theme (aside from the connection to the
album).

My favourite was the 1.3 and 1.4 Airborne/Fast forward series where we
just changed the images. I think that was effective and simple.

> Regards, Myriam
> --
> Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE:
> http://www.fsfe.org
> Please don't send me proprietary file formats,
> use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)

Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/
http://amarok.kde.org/