Help with Ruby script for NEON nightly packages?

Magnus Bergmark magnus.bergmark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:37:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
Certainly. I could take a
look, but I cannot promise anything yet since I'll have a week of
vacation starting this friday evening.
Before that, I could have some time left to do some hacking, but during the
vacation it is harder to guarantee right now.

How quickly does this need to be fixed? What's the deadline?

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:52, Mark Kretschmann<kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi Magnus,
> >
> > I remember fondly that you helped us once with fixing one of our Ruby
> > scripts. Now we're facing a similar issue: Our tarball generation
> > script (written by Harald Sitter) needs to be ported from SVN to Git,
> > which Amarok migrated to recently. Harald is already working on this,
> > but his time is limited.
> >
> > Now my question: Would you be interested in helping him a bit? :)
>

> Actually it's the Neon scripts that need porting most urgently. They
> are used to fetch sources for our nightly builds and then package and
> build them. With the move to git they of course broke.
> I think Harald could also use some help with the tarball/release
> script but that's less urgent and he is working on it already.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Magnus Bergmark - magnus DOT bergmark AT gmail DOT com
GPG/PGP: 0x7BE84794DB6AA648
Fingerprint: 0E6F D2DB F0EF 534A 2184 52AF 7BE8 4794 DB6A A648