Help with Ruby script for NEON nightly packages?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Aug 6 13:01:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:52, Mark Kretschmann<kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
> I remember fondly that you helped us once with fixing one of our Ruby
> scripts. Now we're facing a similar issue: Our tarball generation
> script (written by Harald Sitter) needs to be ported from SVN to Git,
> which Amarok migrated to recently. Harald is already working on this,
> but his time is limited.
>
> Now my question: Would you be interested in helping him a bit? :)

Actually it's the Neon scripts that need porting most urgently. They
are used to fetch sources for our nightly builds and then package and
build them. With the move to git they of course broke.
I think Harald could also use some help with the tarball/release
script but that's less urgent and he is working on it already.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher