Running Unit Tests

Martin T. Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Wed Aug 5 09:24:56 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 5. August 2009 09:57:31 Ian Monroe wrote:
> We just need to find a server that has plenty of CPU cycles to spare
> (Jeff, Ade or some random person?)

When I get back to Trondheim this weekend, I'll spin up Iskrembilen (my
personal server) again. It only acts as an archlinux mirror and stores my
personal backups (and openttd server when we're bored), so the quadcore is
mostly idle.
It's connected via gigabit a couple of hops from the norwegian educational
backbone, so the internet connection is reasonably fast, too.

--
martin t. sandsmark