Playlist Usability Testing

Mario Young mayeco at kdemail.net
Wed Apr 29 03:28:32 CEST 2009

Hello guys,

First thank you Celeste for make Amarok better and thank you amarok
devel guys for make the best player ever!

I just want to share a little image that I make of how I like amarok
to be, maybe have problems, people don't like or simply is not
possible, but I just want to share my personal opinion and make amarok
better, since I don't have free time to help you coding.

http://mayeco.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/amarokl.png

Please share your comments and opinions!

Regards,

Mario