Arrival times for DevSprint

Gerard Duerrmeyer gerardd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:18:43 CEST 2009

I just wanted to check when everyone's expected arrival time was. I
can add the times to the notebook if you send them my way.
I will be arriving 11:30AM on the 30th and will likely head to the
apartments to drop off my things if I can coordinate with someone who
has a key. After that if anyone else is there we could meet-up and
explore or anything else which sounds interesting at the time.
Also if anyone wants anything brought from the US, this is the
absolute final call. Please contact me ASAP by phone/email, people in
the channel have my mobile number.

See you all soon and safe travels!

Cheers,

Gerard D.

Post Scriptum: I CCd myself as I am not on amarok-devel