Code analysis for Amarok 2

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 20:39:54 CEST 2008

Hi Gwyn,

I'm following up on your comment to my blog from yesterday, where you
kindly offered to include Amarok in Klocwork's code quality scan. We
have already been in contact with Ragaeeb Haq from Klocwork about
scanning Amarok 2. Unfortunately Ragaeeb seemed to have problems with
building Amarok 2 from the SVN repository. You can see the last mail
he sent us here:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=amarok-devel&m=122109278315274&w=2

We've been trying to assist him with helping to build the code, but
have not heard back from him yet. Please let us know what we can do to
help you with resolving this issue.

Many thanks, Mark.

--
Mark Kretschmann