Amarok support of MySQL Embedded

Edward Hades edward.hades at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 19:36:02 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Lenz Grimmer <lenz at mysql.com> wrote:
> In that case it seems to be a genuine bug - sorry about that. Can you please
> submit a report about this at http://bugs.mysql.com/ and inform me about the
> Bug ID? You probably know better how to reproduce this problem and how to tell
> that libmysqld lacks PIC support.
>
> About that second issue you mentioned (libmysqld calling exit() when
> encountering a severe error) - this one too should be reported as a bug report
> to us. Again, please tell me the bug ID so I can track progress and involve
> the relevant developers. Thanks!

These are the bug IDs: 39288 and 39289.

> With regards to your problem with hitting the key limit in MyISAM: what does
> your table structure look like? Do you have a diagram that outlines your DB
> schema somewhere?

Unfortunately, there's no diagram, and our schema mutates too often.
Anyways, this problem is probably invalid, since we won't be using
MyISAM anyways (because it requires using myisamchk upon unclean
shutdown), so sorry for bothering.

Thanks for your support, hope to hear from you soon ;)

--
Edward "Hades" Toroshchin,
Aides on irc.freenode.org