Release naming

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Fri Sep 5 19:44:34 CEST 2008

On Sep 3, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Casey Link wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
>> On Sep 3, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Ian Monroe wrote:

>>> If we follow's leinir's plan, it would be more like a big
>>> bang/biblical creation story and history.
>>>
>>> I kind of like the idea. :D

So i know we haven't had a formal vote on this, but it seems that the
17-step plan based on "Let There Be Light"'s song titles was greeted
very enthusiastically. I particularly like that we already have a
bunch of release names, and get ask artists to design splashcreens
*early*.

Can we say that we have a consensus? Or do some people still disagree
strongly?

leo
---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680