No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maximilian Kossick <maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: Collections on External HDD
To: Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com>

Porting MountPointManager and the device plugins in devices/ to use
Solid. Ideally they should be moved into SqlCollection, because that's
where the code logically belongs, but loading plugins from a plugin
might be tricky. The database schema is already
DynamicCollectio-enabled. After porting to Solid, emitting a
collectionUpdated signal whenever MPM detects a device change is
probably the only thing left to do.

Max