Post 2.0.0 release plan discussion

Daniel Winter dw at danielwinter.de
Fri Nov 21 11:03:36 CET 2008

Am Thursday 20 November 2008 18:38:47 schrieb Lydia Pintscher:

> So first of all please everyone let me/us know about their post 2.0
> plans. No bikesheding and/or discussion here! Just tell what you want
> to work on. Brainstorming! Everything is allowed.

- Some basic Nepomuk support. (not as a complete collection, as Nepomuk is not
up to that task yet IMHO)  (to share ratings, lyrics and some other data with
Nepomuk aware applications)

Have more detailed plans on how to do that, I want to discuss with you, but I
will wait to post them here after 2.0 release.

DanielW