Some more missing icons

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:13:28 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Big O <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Lee Olson <leetolson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Casey,
>>
>> Attached is a preview of the needed icons. Hopefully they're close to what
>> you had in mind. Feel free to provide suggestions and/or comments. Thanks!
>>
>> - Lee

Woot! Thanks so much Lee, those are looking great.

I have just a few comments:

Like illogical said it looks a little inconsistent, because some of
them have the square white background, and others don't.
Composer: AWESOME! If we are going with the white background, it's
great, but if the others wont have the white background a stand-alone
picture of  the composer would be cool

Track & Disc Number:  I think the Disc Number icon makes me think of a
Track (because Track = track number). Could you make the track icon
the one with the # sign, and maybe add a disc to it to make the disc
number icon?

Title: I'm just not feeling it as representing a titl.e

Genre: Ditto with above

Freaking sweet though, thanks again.

Casey