Important Amarok 2 issues

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sun Nov 2 08:24:40 CET 2008

Hey,
It's probably time to start thinking about some of the more important
issues that we'd like to have resolved by release, and more
importantly, starting to get them done. I'll put the first one out
there:

Multiple item selection actions in the collection browser. This
becomes really notable when deleting tracks from a media device. I
need to delete every single track one by one and it's really
infuriating. Does someone with collection browser experience know how
to solve this? I've tried to get my hands dirty a number of times and
I've failed everytime.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/