extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/context

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sat Nov 1 13:41:25 CET 2008

On Saturday 01 November 2008 11:22:16 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> One could argue that we shouldn't bump libplasma (for fear of regressions),
> but on the other hand the new version also contains many bugfixes. And we
> need to bump it anyway at some point, and the longer you wait, the harder
> it gets.

Also, this is hopefully the last set of source-incompatible (and maybe even
binary-incompatible) changes to libplasma before it hits kdelibs for 4.2.
Once 4.2 is released, libplasma will be committed to being binary-compatible
until KDE 5, so with any luck this is the last time this will need to be done.

Alex

--
Proud KDE hacker: http://www.kde.org
Get KDE 4.1 - out now!