Database conversion tool

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sat Mar 29 02:46:47 CET 2008

Hi All,
I'd like to get back in A2 development by writing a tool that will let
users convert their Amarok 1.4 database into one which is readable by
Amarok 2.

This means extracting from sqlite/mysql/pgsql and inserting it into
the sqlite (or other, if we decide) of Amarok 2.

Is there any documentation on the schema of the A2 database, aside
from viewing the database or source code directly?

Also, any suggestions on the best way to create this tool? Integrate
it into Amarok 2, or as a standalone app?

Cheers,
Seb

--
Seb Ruiz