Collaboration Summit in Austin

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Mar 10 09:14:27 CET 2008

Hi,

> I plan on getting contacts from some of those non-community distros we
> don't hear much from (Linspire, Xandros) and maybe track down some
> members of the press.

I talked to Linspire at CeBIT: as far as I've seen it they didn't even
know Amarok. They are now going to review it and will consider using it
as the default player. Currently they use xine-ui, it seems...

Xandros is interested on working together with us in the area of
optimizing Amarok for the eeePC. Also Intel showed interest in working
together to make Amarok run better on smaller devices (buzzwords: power
consumption, GUI).

I have a lot of business cards here. I will check them as soon as I've
given the lent car for our trip home back.

cu
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76