Collaboration Summit in Austin

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri Mar 7 17:29:15 CET 2008

I'll be representing Amarok and KDE at the Linux Foundation
collaboration summit next month in Texas. There will be
representatives from most corporations that matter at all. Let me know
if there's anyone I should be contacting in particular. For instance,
sounds like some cool contacts are happening at CeBit, I could follow
up on them.

I plan on getting contacts from some of those non-community distros we
don't hear much from (Linspire, Xandros) and maybe track down some
members of the press.

Ian