extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Jun 26 18:29:11 CEST 2008

On 6/25/08, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> 2008/6/25 William Viana Soares <vianasw at gmail.com>:
>
> > SVN commit 824011 by wviana:
>  >
>  > Multiple containments added to the CV.
>  > Zooming enabled ( ctrl + wheel ).
>
> I'm not sure that zooming the containment is a feature which is
>  particularly appropriate for the context view. Why should a user want
>  to zoom? If they have too many applets then they should need to scroll
>  or we need to create better applets.

I must say, after my initial skepticism regarding the zooming stuff, I
actually tried it out and saw that it might be useful. It could
provide a simple way for switching between two different sets of
context plasmoids (by moving the view in zoom mode, and then zooming
out).

I think it's at least a path worth investigating.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer