extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:18:49 CEST 2008

Sorry for not replying before. I'll try to ask Sebr question: why
zooming and not scrolling?
The whole point of the multiple containments is that users can have
related information grouped together (like all lastfm information in
one containment, information about related and favorite songs in
another, or in whatever custom way the user wants). IMHO he problem
with scrolling is that when you find yourself with many contextual
information in the CV and if you want to find the information you are
interested in at a current moment scrolling is slow and also it would
be a little difficult if you want to return to the exact place you
were before. With zooming this can be done faster and seems like we
are good at mapping where we are in a current moment.

We could also have another way of navigate the CV without zooming,
like making an arrow appear in a side of the CV that when clicked
change to the next containment (just a suggestion).

--
    -William-