RFC: Amarok 2.0 deadline September, 1

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:46:39 CEST 2008

way to many crucial tasks imo.
tasks that can be downgraded:
-all other media devices - unlikely that we'll have support for all
media devices again, but we'll be take all we can get
-service framework
-service - both are the most polished part of A2 at the moment.

new tasks:
-generic media device : crucial

please note that these priorities only apply to core developers imo.
All SoC students are (obviously) completely free to work on their
projects.

btw, organize to collection is done, could somebody adjust the status?

max