Implementation of CD stack collection view as a beginner

Nakkapat Boonsri nhtgnet at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:44:57 CEST 2008

Hi Leon,

I've read your proposal and beginning the CD stack view project. At first,
I'll try compile amarok from source.
I have some questions regarding the project:
- Is there any concrete deadline?
- According to the timeline you planned, are there any further
modifications? how about the deadline for each milestones?
- how could we distribute tasks/works for the implementation of project?

p.s. in irc, my nick is gnet. keep in touch :-D

Regards,
Nakkapat