release plan

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Jul 3 15:23:01 CEST 2008

Heya everyone,

I just sat down and made a more or less final release plan.
It all build around having a hard string freeze shortly after Akademy
so everyone can still go crazy there.
After that it is rather tightly packed so everyone really really needs
to help and work on stuff that we absolutely need to get out and fix
bugs.

I can of course always push the release back another month or so but I
think we all agreed to get it out there asap. The release plan is
focussed on that.

I do not want to make the release plan public due to past happenings.
Please get in touch with me if you want to see it.

Your release gal to be
Lydia ;-)

--
Lydia Pintscher