New internet domains for the Amarok project

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:51:30 CET 2008

I always have to wonder how Ian can be so intelligent, but yet so hot ;-)

Anyways, website names ain't that important. We could actually use
mywolfiscalledamarokanditisamusicplayer.com

Mostly because, to get back on Ian's intelligence, of searchy things
like ... behold..  the google. One does not go directly head to a
website if the domain is not something like sit.com and provides
content which would encourage regular visit... for the average stuff
you go for a ride on the google, to get faster through the internets.

So being #1 search hit for "amarok" on the major search providers is
much more important than blasting money on _one_ domain.