Fwd: info at rpmchallenge.com: API for 3rd party access

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:34:38 CET 2008

I just wanted to forward this to the list.

I am constantly on the lookout for interesting new stuff to add, and I
stumbled across these guys ( rpmchallenge.com ) a while back and
thought it was a fun and interesting concept.

Seems they might be interested as well... this kind of thing would
make a very straight forward SoC project, or task for a new
contributor.

- Nikolaj