artwork meeting notes, log and another proposal by pinheiro

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jan 29 16:26:02 CET 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 6:55 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> To say the truth: I don't really get what he means. Is it just me?

Nope, I had no idea either. I asked Nightrose, I think the idea is
that Amarok could exist as a set of desktop plasmoids. I have to admit
that's kind of cool, I keep Amarok running all the time, why not on
the desktop with it being a CTRL-12 away.

However... everyone agrees its certainly not how it should work by
default. So it seems like kind of an extra feature we could do at some
point but doesn't really have any relevance now.

Apparently pinheiro's concern is that QWidget's and plasmoids clash.
But I don't get how that plan addresses that at all. Also I disagree.

Also I could be completely wrong, hydrogen and Nightrose were also
kind of confusing me. :)

Ian