extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 28 03:43:12 CET 2008

Obviuosly I can't test the new look here, and i actually wanted to raise
this point when i'm back in germany, but now that i'm bored waiting for the
upload of my photos to finish: do we still get that horrible delayed drawing
of the svgs when resizing the window? iirc it was especially pronounced when
changing the horizontal size of Amarok's window.

Max