~yay, 100% more insanity

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Fri Feb 15 05:26:51 CET 2008

It only has 512MB, so I don't think it will run both the rbot and the megahal chatterbot, aka amarok, although I would be very happy to host both if I had the hardware.

I found the issue when I hosted the bot, and since I use that machine quite intensively as a desktop for my work, it became almost unusable with the bot running.  Not because of CPU, but because of the huge memory requirements.

--
Greg Meyer
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device.