Switching to Qt 4.4

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:50:34 CET 2008

It seems that qt-copy and thus kdelibs and friends have now switched
to using a Qt 4.4 snapshot. I propose that we soon follow suit and
sync our trunk against this. The downside is that this will make it
much harder to get a functional Amarok development environment up and
running, but on the other hand, as we are planning to release against
Qt 4.4 anyway, we are going to have to switch sooner or later, and I
think doing it the sooner the better makes sense.

- Nikolaj