Giant cover image in Current Track applet

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Dec 27 11:42:31 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> I could finally reproduce the issue with the "giant cover image" in
> the Current Track applet. Check this out:
>
> http://mark.kollide.net/amarok2_giant_cover.png
>

> How to reproduce:
>
> * Open shell
> * export KDEHOME=$HOME/kdetestconfig
> * Start amarok from shell
>

> Does anyone remember the bug report for this?

Interestingly, on the the second start you get a different result: The
Current Track applet is much less tall; in fact it's too small. This
could be related to the regression from this commit:

SVN commit 901563 by wviana:

Attempt to fix CV bug that showed misplaced containments after
resizing and changing containments.
This fix may introduce some regressions but now we have some time to fix them.
CCBUG: 176101

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer